VIEW ALL NEWS
CLICK HERE TO VIEW STREET LEVEL CONCOURSE MAP
CLICK HERE TO VIEW UPPER LEVEL CONCOURSE MAP
Sep 1, 2017
EIGHT THINGS TO KNOW FOR YOUR VISIT TO LITTLE CAESARS ARENA
Attached Maps Show Details of Little Caesars Arena Concourse, Exterior and Parking … Updated Bag & Smoking Policies
- With all the excitement and development in The District Detroit and beyond, there will be noticeable signs of progress – and ongoing construction. Plan to arrive early when attending an event and enjoy one of four Little Caesars Arena restaurants – open on event and non-event days – or any one of the establishments in the area.
- Pre-paid parking ensures you a spot in the lot or garage of your choice. Check out Ticketmaster.com, Parkwhiz.com or The District Detroit app – soon to be available – to secure your parking before you arrive. Most Olympia Development lots are credit card only.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW PARKING MAP
- The District Detroit App presented by XFINITY will be launched prior to the first ticketed event. The App will be the go-to tool for fans visiting Little Caesars Arena and the surrounding area.
- Ridesharing drop-off and pickup for services such as Uber are on the I-75 service drive between Park Street and Woodward Avenue.
- For the comfort and safety of our guests, Little Caesars Arena and its surrounding areas are non-smoking and re-entry to the arena after exiting is not allowed.
- The Little Caesars Arena bag policy allows soft-sided bags and briefcases smaller than 14” x 14” by 6”. Diaper bags and medical bags are permitted as well. Hard-sided bags of any kind are prohibited. All persons and bags exiting or entering the arena are subject to inspection.
- Doors to Little Caesars Arena generally open 1.5 hours prior to start time for Red Wings and Pistons games and will vary for concerts and other shows – check event details for more information.
- The Little Caesars Arena Via concourse is open to the public on most days. Guests will pass through security screening to enter the facility.